How Can We Help?
Managing Admin Settings
Once you’re logged in and ready to work, click on “Settings” and browse the tabs. This is where you will ensure that your email settings, payment settings and contact information are all correct.
- Account Details Tab: In this tab, you’ll fill out your Account Details, General Contact Details (this is important to ensure that emails go to the correct place) and branding logo (300 x 150 to be seen in the top left corner of your portal)
- Subscription Details Tab: This tab can be ignored. It shows the subscription that you were assigned.
- Payment Methods: Add a credit card on file if you’d like for payment purposes.
- Emails: These will be pre-set up prior to your launch, but you can update the “Admin Email” field
- Payment History – This tab will display all prior payment receipts for your records
- Tags – If your app is using tags (filters used on location list views), you can add them here.
- Menu Details – This is an important one! If you are including a shop/merch page in your app, this is where you can manually update the image (700 x 500 px) and shop URL link. (Visit https://www.localexplorers.com/knowledge-base/merch-link-management/ for more details)